A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship.One of the most popular ways to immigrate to the United States is through employer sponsorship. If you find a job in the United States and if your US employer is willing to sponsor you for a green card, you may be able to immigrate to the United States. Your U.S. employers will need to file Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) on your behalf. In general, this route is easier if you have specialization or a college degree. However, there are also some non-skill categories of workers that can qualify for immigration to the United States through employment sponsorship. If your employer is willing to sponsor you and if you have a job offer in the United States, you may even be able to live and work in the United States on an H1-B visa while your green card application is pending. There are immigration resources that can help you find jobs in the US which are designated for people who do not yet have green card status.
4 ways to move to America – USA
L-1 visa: Business
If you or a family member owns or manages a business, you may be eligible for entry into the US if you set up and operate a branch of that business.
E-2 visa: Business and investment
The E-2 visa allows you to invest in an existing business and you must own at least 50% of it.
H-1 visa: Employment
Workers who have the equivalent of a US Bachelor’s degree plus a number of relevant years of work experience and who have an offer of employment from a US employer are eligible.
EB-5 visa: Investment
Investors who are able to invest between $500 000 and $1 000 000 into their own business are eligible for this visa category.

We offer consultation services to our clients who wish to immigrate to the following countries:


Share Us on