Canada is popular as an immigrant friendly country. It provide just perfect environment for immigrants to settle and work. The immigration system of Canada has also won the word of appreciation all across the word. The PNP program is an easy way to get entered in the desired province of Canada. Immigrants who want to live and work in a specific province or territory can have a better opportunity. The country ensures speedy processing and it is a fast-track way for those who want to secure the Canadian Permanent Residency.
With education, experience and skills and ability, an applicant becomes eligible to get visa of Canada under Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The application for the PNP Program is accepted via the Express Entry System. The benefits of Provincial Nominee Program of Canada are as follows:
1. Provincial Nominee Program ensures a quick mechanism for processing of the application. This leads to awarding of a Permanent Resident status much faster than one can anticipate.
2. The eligibility criteria of Federal Immigration program follows a Points Based System, which makes it relatively tough to compete. Nevertheless, candidates may apply through much-relaxed criteria under these Provincial Nominee Programs.
3. Each state has a different Provincial Nominee program with specific requirements. Hence, applicants who failed to qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker program may apply through their respective PNPs. The Provincial Nominee program serves as a sigh of relief for such candidates.
4. Some provinces exhibit a friendly behavior towards employers. If an employer recommends an individual who is competent enough for contributing to Canada’s economy, the province would normally accept such a nomination. However, the employer must provide evidence of eligibility and good faith for such an individual.
If you want to apply for PNP programs for the permanent Canadian visa ,you can contact us or fill our free assessment form.
Some Provinces and their Provincial Nominee Program are as below:
• Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) allows British Columbia to select immigrants to fulfill the provincial labour and economic market needs.
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) choose immigrants to fulfill the provincial labour and economic market needs of New Brunswick.
• Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) program helps Northwest Territories to nominate eligible individuals for Canadian immigration.
• Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) nominate eligible immigrants to meet the labour and economic market needs
• Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) program allows this province to nominate individuals to seek permanent immigration of Canada.
If you are encouraged by the immigration program and wanting to switch to Canada which could literally be called a dream destination, then you are at the right place. And your dream can only come true with the great and reliable assistance of the Syncvisas.Contact Us today!!